LASFORMAÇÃO-MTO is a company of LAS’s Group, certified Part 147, whose training courses are recognized by the National Authority of Civil Aviation (ANAC) and the European Agency for Aviation Safety (EASA).
LASFORMAÇÃO-MTO’s scope activities are to develop Basic Training Courses for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers in various categories, Type Qualification Courses and Continuous Training to ensure the update and acquisition of professional skills.
High quality certified solutions, for the industry in the aircraft maintenance training.
Airbus A310 (GE CF6, PW JT9D & PW4000); Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56); Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500); Boeing B737-300/400/500 (CFM56); Boeing B737-600/700/800/900 (CFM56); Boeing B757-200/300 (PW2000 & RR RB211); Boeing B767-200/300/400 (GE CF6); Boeing B767-200/300 (PW4000); Boeing 767-300 (RR RB211); BAe125/Series 750/800XP/850XP/900XP (Honeywell TFE731).
– Helicopter Eurocopter AS350 B, BA, B1 and B2 – (Turbomeca Arriel 1) – Level I and III, B1.3 Subcategory and C Category;
– Air Tractor AT-400/500/600 Series (PWC PT6) – Level I and III, B1.1 Subcategory and C Category.
– Security – Level 13;
– Human Factors (Initial and Refresh);
– Fuel Tank Safety (Fase I & II) (Initial and Refresh);
– Part M (Subpart G & I) (Initial and Refresh);
– Part 145 (Initial and Refresh);
– Part 147 (Initial and Refresh);
– Part 66 (Initial and Refresh);
– Aviation Legislation (Initial and Refresh);
– Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems – EWIS (Initial and Refresh).
Rua Professor Henrique de Barros nº4 8ºB
2685-338 Prior Velho
To become a member contact us.Contact us